A global library of emails updated daily on various topics like An Inspirational Thought, Motivational Thought, Funny Emails, Funny Pictures, Jokes, interesting Facts, Hot Actress Pictures, Cute Pictures, Sports, Cars, Bikes and many more.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One-Liners2 - Santa : Banta

Angry Santa to his son: Have you ever seen an owl?
Pappu: (Luking down) No...
Santa: Don't look down. Look at me.




Santa: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
Banta: Ok
Santa: A white horse fell in the mud.




Two goldfish in a bowl talking: Goldfish 1: Do you believe in God?
Goldfish 2: Of course, I do! Who do you think changes the water?




Postman: I have to come 5 miles to deliver u this packet.
Santa: Why did u come so far. Instead U could have posted it.




Why women live a better, longer & a peaceful life?
Because, women don't have a wife.




Man standing on the scale, holding his stomach in. Wife: I don't think that is going to help.
Man: Sure it does. How else could I see the numbers?




Maths & Women are the two most complicated things in this world...
But maths at least has some logic!




Teacher: what do u call a person who cannot hear anything?
Santa: U can call him anything, because he cannot hear anything.




Santa found the answer to the most difficult question ever: What will come first, Chicken or egg?
O Yaar, what ever U order first, will come first.




Why do bees hum?
Because they've forgotten the words.



Control to pilot: What is your height and position?
Pilot: I'm five feet eight inches and i'm sitting down.




Wife: I Have Changed My Mind.
Husband: Thank God ! Does The New One Work Now?




A boy goes to a strip club. His mom gets angry & asks him: Did u see anything there that u were not supposed to see?
Boy: Yes, I saw dad!




Aftr robbing d Bank, robber 2 clerk: Did u see me robbing?
Clerk: Yes.
Robber shot him dead & asked d next clerk: Did u?
2nd clerk: No, But my wife saw u!




Why are Egyptian Children always confused?
Because after death, their DADDY becomes a MUMMY.




Two men were talking. First: I got married coz I was tired of eating out, cleaning the house n doing laundry.
Second: Amazing, I took divorce for the same reason!




Teacher: Who is Mahatma Gandhi?
Modern day Student: He is the one who helped Munna Bhai to impress his Girlfriend!




It's a fact: A girl may not help u to get lot of salary but... salary may help u to get lot of girls. So, love ur work not girls!




One of the biggest problems of the world is that the stupid ones are damn sure & the intelligent ones are full of doubts !




When gambling became legal in the city, everyone agreed that the city was now a bettor place.

No comments: