A global library of emails updated daily on various topics like An Inspirational Thought, Motivational Thought, Funny Emails, Funny Pictures, Jokes, interesting Facts, Hot Actress Pictures, Cute Pictures, Sports, Cars, Bikes and many more.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Computer Problems and Technical Support Guys



View All Posts

View Posts From Group Members




Ileana


 


Google Groups

Subscribe to Collection Of Emails

Email:



Visit this group




CD in drive
Customer: I'm trying to connect to the Internet with your CD, but it just doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
Tech support: OK, you've got the CD in the CD drive, right?
Customer: Yes.
Tech support: And what sort of computer are you using?
Customer: Computer? Oh no, I haven't got a computer. It's in the CD player and all I get is weird noises. Listen!
Tech support: OK, I see Aaaa!

White Comp
Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?
Female customer: A white one...

Icon on Left
Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on the left of the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left?


Printer Problem
Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...

Password
Customer: I can't get on the Internet.
Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five stars.

AntiVirus Program
Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer: Netscape.
Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer: Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer.

Screen Saver
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.
Weird Computer Problems and Tech Support



Subscribe to collectionofemails





Plane you can drive on road



View All Posts

View Posts From Group Members


No comments: